Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of March Marketing ideas to try:
7 SOCIAL IDEAS TO POST
- Celebrate Women’s History Month for the whole month of March.
- Thank your employees on March 3 for Employee Appreciation Day to show how grateful you are for them.
- Celebrate women on March 8 for International Women’s Day.
- Remind everyone to wear green on March 17 to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- Share a joke on March 19 for National Let’s Laugh Day.
- Celebrate Spring on March 20 for Spring Equinox (The start of Spring).
- Share your favorite waffle recipe/toppings for International Waffle day on March 25.
6 PROMOTIONS TO TRY
- Run a Daylight Savings Time sale and get everyone excited for Spring.
- Do a St. Patrick’s Day sale that is 17% off on March 17.
- March can often be a month full of rain. Run a rainy day sale to help get people to shop.
- Send an email on International Women’s Day to thank your customers and offer a special discount or coupon.
- Promote a sale for the week of spring break. (The dates may vary on your location)
- Create a donation area for spring cleaning and customers can drop off items and get a discount in return to use in your store. The donations can be dropped off at a local charity of your choice.
5 THINGS TO PLAN
- Celebrate the women in the office by hosting a party to celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8th.
- Plan a St. Patricks Day Party for the office on March 17.
- Plan a brainstorming day with logos or something creative to get your team thinking about new marketing ideas.
- Have one day each month that is for team building and host a game show or something to fun to create teamwork.
- Host a picnic either inside or outside once the weather starts to get warmer.
4 QUOTES TO INSPIRE
- “It is never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Elliot
- “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” – Ruth Badar Ginsburg
- “Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window – or break down a door.” – Brooke Shields
- “Remeber this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sow generously will also reap generously.” – 2 Corinthians 9:6
3 TEAM ACTIVITIES TO CONSIDER
- Choose a local school or daycare and spend time reading to kids on International Read to Me Day on March 19.
- Plan a day to go eat lunch at your favorite local restaurant for National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day on March 29.
- Plan a day for Spring Cleaning to refresh the office for Spring.
2 BLOGS TO WRITE
- Update or optimize an old blog post.
- Look to your own unique skills, experience, or opinions to see what fresh perspective you can bring to the conversation.
1 MARKETING TIP TO GET DONE
Create a brand guide that is easy to find and is available to all of your employees.
Hope this March Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for April.