APRIL MARKETING IDEAS
March 21, 2023
Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of April Marketing ideas to try:
7 Social Ideas to Post
- Tell a joke on April 1 for April Fools Day, but be kind.
- Wish everyone a very Happy Easter on April 9.
- Show pictures of staff and their siblings on National Siblings Day on April 10.
- Spotlight staff pets on National Pet Day on April 11.
- Ask your audience to post their favorite flowers and plants on April 14 for National Gardening Day.
- Spotlight how your employees serve the community during National Volunteer Week from April 17 to April 21.
- Showcase one of your business superheroes on Superhero Day on April 28.
6 Promotions to Try
- Use Spring hashtags on social media posts to increase visibility and reach for your brand during the spring season. #springcleaning, #springfashion, #springvibes
- Give a discount to medical professionals on World Health Day on April 7.
- Drive in-store traffic with a % off or free gift on rainy days
- April Showers Bring
- Spring is in the Air
- Hop on Over to Get
5 Things to Plan
- Have a recycling drive or plant a tree in honor of Earth Day on April 22.
- Host an Easter Egg Hunt or Spring party.
- Let employees bring their children to work on April 27 for Take Your Child to Work Day.
- Donate to a charity like Autism Speaks for Autism Awareness Month.
- Take a photo of your admin with the flowers you brought on Administrative Professionals’ Day on April 19.
4 Quotes to Inspire
- “April is the kindest month. April gets you out of your head and out working in the garden.” – Marty Rubin
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” – Lilly Pulitzer
- As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.” Genesis 8:22
3 Team Activities to Consider
- Spring clean the office. Give employees a new office supply or desk treat at the end.
- Have a Scrabble contest at the office on National Scrabble Day on April 13.
- Have a team picnic on April 23 for National Picnic Day.
2 Blogs to Write
- Spring Checklist
- Put some Spring in Q2 Off With These Tips
1 Marketing Tip to Get Done
- Spring clean your website. Update old pages, optimize your most popular pages, and double-check essential details like hours, contact information, and social media links.
Hope this April Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for May.