build a marketing strategy.
Build a marketing machine.
4 questions for you...
The secret to marketing is knowing the answers to these questions before you ever think about social media, SEO, email marketing, or even a website. Developing a Marketing Machine gives you these answers.
Ok ... so, What's a Marketing Machine?
A marketing strategy for your business.
Actually, it’s even better. It’s a foundation that will last for years to come. A Marketing Machine is a system of formulas and frameworks that define who you are, who you help, how you help, and how to tell the world.
why Build a marketing Machine?
Your marketing Strategy includes:
3 Workshops: Kickoff, Discovery, Presentation
research and goal setting
- What’s Working: Marketing Audit + Channel Analysis
- What Others Are Doing: Competitive Analysis
- What You Want: Goal Setting
who you are
- Who You Are: Your Why + Core Values
- How You Look: Brand Guide + Mood Board
- How You Describe Yourself: Tagline, Business Description, One Liner
who you help
- Who Are Your People: Target Audience Personas
- What’s the Problem: Business Story
- Ideal Way to You: Customer Journey
How You Help
- What You Offer: Product Matrix
- Your Plan: Process for Helping
- What Makes You Different: Competitive Differentiation
How You Tell the World
- What to Do Next: Focus 4 + Channel Mix
- How You Say It: Content Strategy + Editorial Calendar
- How You Know Its Working: Metrics to Measure (Scorecard)
What people say
Kathryn and her team at Good Circle Marketing have been a breath of fresh air who truly allow you to breathe easier! First, Kathryn spent time understanding who NWI is and what we wanted our CareALL Brand to be. Then, for our second meeting, Good Circle Marketing put together a strategic plan that included benchmarks, an analysis of competitors, objectives, calls to action, features, and an overall messaging guide for the brand. Once the direction of the CareALL brand was decided, everything came together quickly. Kathryn and her team were great at meeting timelines, jumping through unplanned hoops, and providing detailed information for us to review. Our project was a huge success, and we are delighted to continue partnering with Good Circle Marketing for all our marketing needs!
Good Circle Marketing walked us through a process of learning about our target market, which helped us more clearly define where our focus should be. Not only did they create the design for all the packaging of our products, but they also helped us plan and design our website, marketing materials, email blasts, and online selling strategies. Since February 2020, this brand has grown by 125%. In addition, our early estimates for 2023 show an additional 40% growth, which we believe is extremely conservative. Kathryn and her team helped us develop a great plan and walked through the implementation with us!