Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of February Marketing ideas to try:
7 SOCIAL IDEAS TO POST
- Celebrate Black History Month the whole month of February.
- Post on February 2 for Groundhog Day. Is spring right around the corner or do we still have 6 weeks of winter?
- Do a poll on February 12 on who will win the Super Bowl.
- Do a giveaway on February 13 to celebrate your friends for Galentine’s Day.
- Do a giveaway on February 14 for Valentine’s Day.
- Remind your followers to show and spread kindness on February 17 for Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Celebrate and honor our Presidents’ on February 20 for Presidents’ Day.
6 PROMOTIONS TO TRY
- Run a Presidents Day sale—for the day, the weekend, or the whole month.
- On the last Tuesday of the month (February 28) run a sale for Mardi Gras. Mardi Gras is known as a celebration of life. This could help boost sales for the end of the month.
- Make a friend day is a day in February and it’s a great way to be creative with your marketing. One way is to remind people of your referral program or run a one-day special where referrals result in a discount or gift.
- Hashtags can expand your reach and add some personality to your posts. If you’re just getting started with your Instagram marketing, start basic with something as simple as a #Febsale.
- Run a flash sale during the Super Bowl for 57 minutes for Super Bowl 57 and it will create a sense of urgency since it’s only for a limited time.
- Introduce your team in an email campaign to create awareness for who you are and how you help.
5 THINGS TO PLAN
- Super Bowl Sunday is February 12 host a Super Bowl party for your team and do a poll for who will win.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day by bringing in a sweet treat for your employees February 14.
- Plan a day to do an icebreaker game to give your employees a chance to get to know each other. Especially if you have hired any new employees.
- Schedule a luncheon for a day in February to show appreciation.
- Refresh the office with a new supply of office supplies.
4 QUOTES TO INSPIRE
- “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” – Steve Furtick
- “You carry the passport to your own happiness.” – Diane von Furstenberg
- Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” – 1 Corinthians 15:33
3 TEAM ACTIVITIES TO CONSIDER
- Choose a local school or daycare and spend time or donate to support Give Kids A Smile Day on February 3.
- Do random acts of kindness for your clients on Random Acts of Kindness Day on February 17.
- Create an idea box and have your team members write down their favorite non-profit or place to donate and choose one each month to help/donate to.
2 BLOGS TO WRITE
- Share a list of your local community’s Black History Month events, activities, and specials.
- Share ideas for how you can help others with your products and services.
1 MARKETING TIP TO GET DONE
Update your client contact list for 2023. Once it’s up-to-date send a thank you email with a gift or if they are local drop one off to show your appreciation.
Hope this February Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for March.