Are you looking for a good way to step up your design game? Look no further than Canva, the user-friendly platform that allows you to create quality graphics and designs with ease. At Good Circle Marketing, we’re big fans of Canva, and in this article, we’ll share ten Canva tips and tricks to help you unlock its full potential. Whether you’re a seasoned designer or a beginner, you’re sure to find something useful in our guide that you can click through or read below.
- Purchase Canva Pro. It’s worth it. While the phone app is great for quick edits, we recommend using Canva primarily on a desktop or laptop for access to more advanced features.
- Set up your brand kit. Save time by setting up your brand kit. Once you do, you can easily apply your brand colors, fonts, and logos to any design you create.
- Use the social media Quick Create Collection feature to create several sizes of social media graphics at once. Click the Social Media button under the search bar on Canva.com, then click Quick Create Collection.
- Explore apps. There are a wide variety of apps available on Canva to enhance your designs. Check out some of our favorites like Google Maps, QR Code, Embed, YouTube, and Giphy.
- Edit your photos. Take advantage of Canva’s editing tools to enhance your photos. After you drop a photo into your design, click “edit image” and try out features like Background Remover, Smart Mockups, Blur, and Shadows.
- Discover Similar Graphics. If you find an element or photo you like in the menu, click the three dots and select “See more like this” to reveal similar graphics.
- Test out Charts and Tables for adding impressive and branded graphs into your next presentation. Canva’s presentation templates make it easy to get started.
- Add some Animation flair to your designs by animating any element. Push the “animate” button in the menu and select the animation that best fits your vision.
- Easily Align Multiple Elements by selecting each one and clicking “position” in the top right corner.
- Give Magic Write, Canva’s AI text generator, a try! Generate ideas and create compelling content faster than ever before.
For many business owners and marketing teams the design and social media can be complex and time-consuming. If you need assistance with social media, branding, or marketing, we’re here to help you tell the world about the good work that you do. Get in touch with us today!