October Marketing Ideas to Try
Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of October Marketing ideas to try:
7 SOCIAL IDEAS TO POST
- Ask your audience what their favorite coffee spot is on October 1st for International Coffee Day.
- Share a post reminding everyone to be nice on October 5th for National Be Nice Day.
- Share a post to bring awareness to National Stop Bullying Day on October 12th.
- On October 16th, show appreciation to your boss for Boss’s Day.
- Share an image of your employees for Day of Unity on October 19th.
- Show gratitude towards First Responders on National First Responders Day on October 28th.
6 PROMOTIONS TO TRY
- Give back to a cause (breast cancer awareness, domestic violence, national diabetes month, etc.)
- Give a discount to teachers on World Teachers Day on October 5th.
- Spook-ify your marketing efforts.
- Offer early Black Friday specials.
- Trick-or-Treat: Hand out business cards with candy.
5 THINGS TO PLAN
- Bring in coffee for your employees on October 1st for International Coffee Day.
- Update or clean your office for Improve Your Office Day on October 4th.
- Celebrate your boss by bringing in a gift or lunch for Boss’s Day on October 16th.
- Support your local Chamber of Commerce on October 19th.
4 QUOTES TO INSPIRE
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston S. Churchill
- “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” -Ken Poirot
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” -Arthur Ashe
- “Kind words are like honey sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.” -Proverbs 16:34
3 TEAM ACTIVITIES TO CONSIDER
- Have a dress-up day for Halloween.
- Organize a team outing to volunteer locally.
- Kick-off football season with a tailgate potluck.
2 BLOGS TO WRITE
- Favorite fall recipes.
- Fun ways to market your business for holidays.
1 MARKETING TIP TO GET DONE
Get ready for Black Friday, introduce sneak peeks, or mention ways to start Black Friday teasers early.
Hope this October Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for November.