November Marketing Ideas to Try
Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of November Marketing ideas to try:
7 SOCIAL IDEAS TO POST
- Share a post to bring awareness to Movember during the month of November.
- Share a reminder to turn your clocks back one hour for Daylight Savings Time on November 5th.
- On November 11 show appreciation and thanks to our Veterans on Veterans Day.
- Ask your audience to spread kindness for World Kindness Day on November 13.
- Express your gratitude toward your audience on November 23 for Thanksgiving day.
- Promote sales for Black Friday on November 24 and Cyber Monday on November 27.
- Remind your followers to shop small on Small Business Saturday on November 25.
6 PROMOTIONS TO TRY
- Update your Google Business Profile. Make sure to include business hours for holidays. Upload images of any November or Thanksgiving themed products.
- Promote Black Friday early with a one day Flash Sale.
- Give a special discount to Veterans on Veterans Day on November 11.
- Offer Black Friday specials either on Black Friday on November 24 or the week of.
- Give a discount on November 27 for Cyber Monday if you sell online.
5 THINGS TO PLAN
- Choose a company or individual and participate by doing an act of kindness and encouraging your followers to the same.
- Provide a Q & A for Holidays
- Celebrate National Cake Day on November 26.
- Choose your charity of choice and donate on Giving Tuesday on November 28.
- Bring in coffee on November 19 for National Macchiato Day.
4 QUOTES TO INSPIRE
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” — Albert Einstein
- “Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.” — Dr. Mae Jemison
- “The master has failed more times than the beginner has ever tried” — Stephen McCranie
- “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” – Romans 12:12
3 TEAM ACTIVITIES TO CONSIDER
- Sign up your team for a fundraiser activity to get out in the community and any picture from the event can also be posted on social media. Make sure to tag the business or the host of the fundraiser. This can help strengthen the roots of your business.
- Have a potluck for your team for Thanksgiving to show that you are grateful for your employees.
- Grab your team and head outside on November 17 on Take a hike day.
2 BLOGS TO WRITE
- Celebrate entrepreneurship. Write a blog post sharing the story of how you came to be an entrepreneur.
- Share your favorite holiday traditions.
1 MARKETING TIP TO GET DONE
- November is the month that starts off the holidays and is the busiest time of the year. Use your email newsletter to stay on top of getting Holiday information and sales to your customers.
Hope this November Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for December.