JULY MARKETING IDEAS TO TRY
Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of July Marketing ideas to try:
7 Social Ideas to Post
- Tell a joke on July 1 for International Joke day
- Patriotic post showing appreciation for those serving in the military on July 4
- Patriotic post for Liberty Bell Day to celebrate independence on July 8
- Ask what everyone’s favorite ice cream flavor is for National Ice Cream Day on July 16
- Parents appreciation post on July 23 for Parents Appreciation Day
- Intern appreciation post for National Interns Day on July 27
6 Promotions to Try
- Summer sale and discount overstock or outdated items.
- Discounts for those that have/are currently serving in the military on July 4
- Discounts for parents on July 23 for Parents Appreciation Day
- Drive in store traffic due to hot weather, have summer deals/discounts
- Sales are hot! [Freebie Here]
- End of July sales for families preparing for school
5 Things to Plan
- 4th of July cookout/party
- Buy lunch for interns for National Interns Day on July 27
- Ice cream party for the office for National Ice Cream Day on July 16
- Group lunch/party celebrating parents in the office on July 23 for Parents Appreciation Day
- Clean up the office and overstock sales to prepare for the end of summer
4 Quotes to Inspire
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” -Dalai Lama
- “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards..” – Vernon Sanders Law“
- “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” -Unknown
- “Don’t judge according to appearances. Judge with right judgment..” -John 7:24
3 Team Activities to Consider
- 4th of July cookout/party.
- Local park/office cleanup.
- Appreciation dinner at the end of July to celebrate the summer and the progress/goals that the company has reached.
2 Blogs to Write
- Goals for the school year and hopes for the rest of the year.
- End summer and finish the year with these tips…
1 Marketing Tip to Get Done
- Introduce goals for the rest of the year and use what you’ve learned from the summer months to improve for the rest of the year.
Hope this July Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for August.