August Marketing Ideas to Try
Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of August Marketing ideas to try:
7 Social Ideas to Post
- Kind post for National Smile Week (August 8-14th).
- Family appreciation post on August 2nd for American Family Day.
- Women’s appreciation post on August 9th for National Women’s Day.
- Post a joke on August 16th for Tell a Joke day.
- Post on employees’ dogs on August 26th for National Dog Day.
- Back to school post.
- Kind and encouraging post for Be Kind to Humankind Week (August 22-28th).
6 Promotions to Try
- Back-to-school sales for kids.
- Family discounts on American Family Day.
- Discount summer items.
- Begin promoting/preparing fall items.
- Discount overstock or outdated items.
- Drive in customers from the heat, add discounted items, freebies, etc.
5 Things to Plan
- Company picnic for National Picnic Month.
- Celebrate the women in the office with gifts on August 9th for National Women’s Day.
- Employee appreciation party/gifts for Be Kind to Humankind Week (August 22-28).
- Employees and their families lunch/get together for Family Fun Month.
- Clean up an office in preparation for fall.
4 Quotes to Inspire
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” — Carol Burnett
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!” — Audrey Hepburn
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” — Alexander the Great
- “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39 ESV
3 Team Activities to Consider
- Celebrate the Women in the office with lunch or a party on August 9th for National Women’s Day.
- Community cleanup.
- Donating school supplies for kids in need for back-to-school month.
2 Blogs to Write
- Back to school/fall time promotions/ideas for the company.
- Goals and hopes for the company for the upcoming Fall and Winter months.
1 Marketing Tip to Get Done
- Clean out summer items and begin creating new promotions for the fall time.
Hope this August Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for September.