build a marketing strategy.
Build a marketing machine.
4 questions for you...
The secret to marketing is to know the answers to these questions before you ever think about social media, SEO, email marketing, or even a website. Developing a Marketing Machine gives you these answers.
Ok ... so, What's a Marketing Machine?
A marketing strategy for your business.
Actually, it’s even better. It’s a foundation that will last for years to come. A Marketing Machine is a system of formulas and frameworks that define who you are, who you help, how you help, and how to tell the world.
why Build a marketing Machine?
Your marketing machine includes:
3 Workshops: Kickoff, Discovery, Presentation
research and goal setting
- What’s Working: Marketing Audit + Channel Analysis
- What Others Are Doing: Competitive Analysis
- What You Want: Goal Setting
who you are
- Who You Are: Your Why + Core Values
- How You Look: Brand Guide + Mood Board
- How You Describe Yourself: Tagline, Business Description, One Liner
who you help
- Who Are Your People: Target Audience Personas
- What’s the Problem: Business Story
- Ideal Way to You: Customer Journey
How You Help
- What You Offer: Product Matrix
- Your Plan: Process for Helping
- What Makes You Different: Competitive Differentiation
How You Tell the World
- What to Do Next: Focus 4 + Channel Mix
- How You Say It: Content Strategy + Editorial Calendar
- How You Know Its Working: Metrics to Measure (Scorecard)